|Follow DarkWood Manor
History of DarkWood Manor
Manor has been the center of supernatural occurrences, ghostly
sightings, and murder for over a century. Built by the infamous Leroy
, and his wife Raven
Darkwood , in 1880, the house is now owned by Miskatonic University.
The house was given to the university by the Darkwood's only known
child, Abigail Darkwood
her death in 1940. The university left the home sealed after the
mysterious death of a professor, Dr. Simon Ghoulsby
. The doctor had taken up residence in the home in 1953 to do research,
but a year later the doctor was found dead from unknown causes. The
house has stood
empty for 48 years...until now.
more about the DarkWood
Manor legend in